Is it possible to stay in Canada after graduation?

Canadian immigration policy offers international students many ways to stay and settle in the country after graduation. A popular option available to international students after graduation is the possibility for an open work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). Under the PGWPP, an individual who has studied full-time at a participating Designated Learning Institution (DLI) may be eligible to apply for a PGWP.
Gaining work experience in Canada after graduation may help you qualify for permanent residence in Canada through a variety of available immigration programs

Can my spouse be included in the application?

A spouse or common-law partner of a valid study permit holder, who is enrolled full-time at a qualified post-secondary institution, may be eligible to apply for an open work permit. The open work permit for a spouse or common-law partner may be valid for the same period as the study permit, and as long as the study permit remains valid. In the study permit application, the applicant should indicate that the spouse will accompany him or her to Canada.

Can I work on a study permit in Canada?

Yes, if your study permit includes a condition that states that you are permitted to work on or off campus. You can also get a work permit if your study program includes a required co-op or internship placement

Can I apply for study permit without IELTS?

Even though certain universities or colleges may not ask for a language test results however at the time of applying for the student permit, your application may get rejected by the visa officer if you don’t provide English language proficiency test report.

How do I know that I am eligible to apply for student permit?

In, order to be eligible for student permit one must fulfil the following criteria
Be enrolled to a designated learning institution
Prove you have adequate funds to cover tuition, living expenses, obtain police certificates, language proficiency report, be in good health and get a medical certificate