• All
  • About Immigration
  • About study permit

. How do I get started?

Please complete the free assessment form to determine which program you are eligible for. It will take you few minutes to complete. If you do not qualify at the moment, we will advise you the best and shall guide you with every possible means whereby you can improve your points to qualify for immigration in the future.

. What English language test and score is acceptable for Express Entry to Canada?

You can take any of the below approved language tests: IELTS(International English Language Testing System) you must take the General Training option, the Academic option for Express Entry is not accepted. CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program) you must take the CELPIP-General test, the General-LS test for Express Entry is not accepted You must get a minimum level of CLB 7 or NCLC 7 for 1 official language in all 4 language areas

. Can you create an express entry profile or apply for a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) program without IELTS and ECA report?

If you stand eligible for applying to the express entry pool, In order to complete and submit the profile into the Express entry, it is mandatory to have the IELTS and ECA in hand, as your points cannot be calculated for the skilled immigration programs without them.

. Are there any eligible occupation lists for Express Entry?

If your occupation category falls in skill type O,A, B of the National Occupation Classification you are eligible to apply for Express Entry and if your job matches the main duties of the NOC, you will receive points based on the number of years of experience.

. Do I need a job offer to immigrate to Canada?

You do not necessarily need a job offer to immigrate to Canada. Canada’s Express Entry immigration system is points-based, and having a job offer will award you a good amount of points. However, there are programs available for you that allow you to apply for permanent residency in Canada without securing employment beforehand. You can apply for permanent residence if you are considered a skilled worker.

. Do you provide job offer?

No, we explicitly do not offer you with any jobs, please be advised that only employers in Canada can offer you a job. Your future employer may need to submit a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application. In this case, once approved, the LMIA is then submitted by the immigration consultant along with your work permit application for Canada. Some foreign national may also be exempt from the requirement of the LMIA depending on eligibility.

. How long does the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report take to complete?

Each profile remains in the Express Entry pool for a period of 12 months or until an invitation to apply for permanent residence is issued, whichever comes first. If after 12 months a candidate wishes to remain in the pool, he or she may create a fresh profile.

. How long is ECA valid?

An ECA is valid for 5 years from the date they are issued.

. How long does a candidate’s profile remain in the Express Entry pool for?

Each profile remains in the Express Entry pool for a period of 12 months or until an invitation to apply for permanent residence is issued, whichever comes first. If after 12 months a candidate wishes to remain in the pool, he or she may create a fresh profile.

. What is the processing time for Express Entry?

It can take 6 months or more for processing an express entry application, your processing time starts the day IRCC receives your completed application. However sometimes it can take longer based on the volume of applications, complexity of your case, how well your case is presented.

. Does age matter to immigrate to Canada?

A maximum of 12 points is awarded on the six-selection factor for persons who are between 18 and 46 years of age. Person outside this range get no points from the Age factor. One of the criteria required to calculate the CRS for express entry is age, it is better to start your application sooner to get the maximum points for age. So, if you are 47 or over you will not get any points under the age factor of CRS, however you may get points for other factors such as job offer, language skills etc.

. How can I become a citizen of Canada after getting PR?

In order to apply for Canadian Citizenship, you must have lived in Canada for 3 out of 5 years, file your taxes and any income tax you may owe must be paid, pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada and prove your language skills. Depending on the situation there might be other requirements that is at the discretion of the IRCC.

. How do I know that I am eligible to apply for student permit?

In, order to be eligible for student permit one must fulfil the following criteria Be enrolled to a designated learning institution Prove you have adequate funds to cover tuition, living expenses, obtain police certificates, language proficiency report, be in good health and get a medical certificate

. Can I apply for study permit without IELTS?

Even though certain universities or colleges may not ask for a language test results however at the time of applying for the student permit, your application may get rejected by the visa officer if you don’t provide English language proficiency test report.

. What are the processing times for a student permit?

The processing times can vary based on the type of application, where it is processed. IRCC has a list of processing times for applications submitted both inside and outside Canada.

. Can I work on a study permit in Canada?

Yes, if your study permit includes a condition that states that you are permitted to work on or off campus. You can also get a work permit if your study program includes a required co-op or internship placement

. I am not eligible for express entry, so can I apply for a study permit?

This will depend on whether you can explain the gap in education that could be due to work or other relevant reasons. However, in the end this is at the discretion of the visa officer. Canada does not have an age limit set for students to apply, provided you justify the educational gaps.

. Can my spouse be included in the application?

A spouse or common-law partner of a valid study permit holder, who is enrolled full-time at a qualified post-secondary institution, may be eligible to apply for an open work permit. The open work permit for a spouse or common-law partner may be valid for the same period as the study permit, and as long as the study permit remains valid. In the study permit application, the applicant should indicate that the spouse will accompany him or her to Canada.

. Can dependent children accompany an international student to Canada?

An applicant’s dependent children may accompany him or her to Canada. However, an application for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) may be required for the accompanying dependent.

. Is it possible to stay in Canada after graduation?

Canadian immigration policy offers international students many ways to stay and settle in the country after graduation. A popular option available to international students after graduation is the possibility for an open work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). Under the PGWPP, an individual who has studied full-time at a participating Designated Learning Institution (DLI) may be eligible to apply for a PGWP. Gaining work experience in Canada after graduation may help you qualify for permanent residence in Canada through a variety of available immigration programs

. How many years is Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) given?

A PGWP may be valid anywhere between eight months and up to three years. The PGWP’s validity period is linked to the duration of your study program

. Can I get PR after getting PGWP?

There are various immigration programs that one can apply to get an Invitation to apply (iTA). PGWP can make them eligible for a variety of different immigration programs

Would you like to know whether you are eligible for immigration/study to Canada?
Take the Free Assessment today to find out!